The third generation of Velocity GPS dashboard 3 hits the play store this week. The dashboard layout has been optimised to make the most of the space available on your screen, and you now can view a live map as you’re recording for an aerial view of your recorded track.
Improvements have been made across the whole app for vastly better usability and performance. The journey database has been redesigned to record and store longer journeys more efficiently, and you can sign in to the cloud with your Google account to store your journeys securely and synchronise them between multiple devices.
Here’s a list of the key improvements in this release:
• Sign in to synchronise your journeys and saved places
• Save locations along your routes
• Refined layout makes better use of your screen
• More statistics for recorded journeys
• Vibrant new dial design, showing up to 1200 units
• Export to GPX for sharing with other apps
• What3Words service for precise location sharing
Velocity is part of the Watch & Navy RAMS Dashboard Series. Learn more about the MK3 improvements.
We hope you enjoy this milestone release, and welcome your feedback to help us improve our services even more.
Download Velocity GPS Dashboard 3 for Android and Wear OS on Google Play: